Content Formatting - Tabs - Apply a color to the background?

Kevin Davies June 26, 2024

I want to style the background color of tab content in the tabs content formatting macro by Adaptavist. This does not appear to be available. The accent color listed here is for the header text color. Under each tab their needs to be a color option for the background.

Can we ask for it to be implemented?

tabs2.pngtabs1.png

2 answers

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 27, 2024

Hi @Kevin Davies 

My name is Zoriana I'm from Kolekti (Adaptavist Group). Unfortunately, you can't now add colour to the tab's background and a similar-coloured frame to the tab container.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 11.00.18.png

However, we are constantly working on improving Content Formatting Macros, so I will ask my team to consider adding this as a new feature to our product roadmap.

Please share your email, email me at zbogutska@adaptavist.com or book a demo with our team so we can learn more about your request and needs. 

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Zoriana 

0 votes
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

You can always ask.  You may be better off going to Adaptavist's site and asking directly.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events