Connect to Confluence over VPN

hey guys,

I have Confluence 3.5.5 running for my company. We have 2 or 3 employees who work in remote locations. I am having issue with them being able to log into Confluence from home. They are connecting fine to the office VPN and can see everything on the domain. They can see the login page for confluence, but when they attempt to login, they are redirected back to the login page with no errors. If they enter an incorrect login they are told the login is incorrect. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know of a solution?

Thanks

Steve

3 answers

1 accepted

Guys,

After some testing it seems that I am able to connect from home. Seems to be a user level issue and not a confluence specific issue. Thanks

Does it behave the same in different browsers?

I admit that I often bring up confleunence using a vpn and have never experienced this sort of problem.

I am using Google Chrome and vpn into confluence quite a bit from home. I have not seen any issues with it so far.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

397 views 17 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you