Connect Confluence Whiteboards to Jira Software Data center?

Tina May 6, 2024

Is it possible to connect Confluence Cloud Whiteboard to Jira Software Data center?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

@Tina I am assuming that if you had an application link or an application tunnel setup that you would be able to identify Jira issues in Confluence Cloud Whiteboards just as you would be able to add an issue to any Confluence page.  You would have to set one up to verify but I think it should work.  

Tina May 7, 2024

Thanks for the answer @Brant Schroeder , Yes we have application link connected to the Jira DC and it is possible to connect to jira issue on confluence pages via  Issue Legacy  where it is possible to select the onpreem server. But we haven't find any similar from the Whiteboard - only the connected Jira cloud and the sandbox environment.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

@Tina It looks like this feature is not available yet.  I found this feature request that you can vote for and follow.  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-77674 

Tina May 8, 2024

Thanks for the answer @Brant Schroeder .

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events