Confulence access limiting the ip address

Jerry Cyrus December 20, 2018

Dear,

I would like to know if it is possible to restrict the cloud version of confluence to accept connections and logins from one ip address or range?

Regards 

Jerry Cyrus

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Kesha Thill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2020

Hi @Jerry Cyrus !

I know this was a few years back, but I wanted to give you an update on your request above. We've recently launched a beta program for IP allowlisting that's available for Confluence, Jira Software, and Jira Service Desk Cloud Premium customers and evaluators. If you're still interested, you can learn more about the feature and how to enable it by visiting our documentation for IP allowlisting here.

Please reach out if you have questions!

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2018

Hello there Jerry!
As of today, this feature is not present in Atlassian Cloud products. We have a short page on this request here:

Can I restrict by IP in Atlassian Cloud?

Also, the report that tackles this feature is currently with the ACCEPTED status:

CLOUD-2636 - Allow customers to configure IP whitelist

For a more detailed look on how new features are implemented by our devs, you can check this page:

Implementation of New Features Policy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events