Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence wiki - response table

FRED STIBLING January 29, 2020

Hello,

I've created a form with several criteria. For each criteria, I have a dropdown list where the user can select 3 levels: low, medium, high.

In parallel, I've created a response table with a graph related to this table.

Everything works correctly but I'd like to draw a graph, that could be interactive if the user change something in his evaluation.

In the responses table configuration, the checkboxes are ticked for the following parameters:

Single Submission: Allow only a single submission to this form (per user)

Submission Override: If single submission is enabled, allow users to override their previous submission on resubmitting the form

In my case, I want that the user can submit several times the form but not to store all his submission in the response table.

If someone could help me to find a solution (also by using others macros), it will be very useful for me.

Fred

1 answer

1 vote
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Hi Fred,

You can have a look at the Chart From Table macro that supports dynamic tables for building charts (the chart is automatically updated after updating a source table). The macro is included in the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, you can also find other macros (Table Filter, Table Transformer) useful for your case.

I can give more information if you share more details about the source table and the graph you built.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events