Confluence very slow all of a sudden

Milos Blazin April 13, 2022

3 days ago my Confluence started being really slow, to the point that when I want to open a page I need to wait for 10-15 seconds and in addition I can't do anything else on the computer. I get the spinning wheel. This happens for all pages. Last week it worked fine so this change happened overnight. 
Not sure if it matters but I have a Mac and have recently upgraded to MacOS Monterey 12.3.1. 

I tried login out/in, restarting computer and different browser (I use Chrome, tried it on Safari)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Hi @Milos Blazin ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

First of all we need to figure out if you are on a cloud or server instance (Please provide us the URL that you use to access Confluence). Your MAC upgrade could impact just if Confluence are running on your local laptop.

Fabio

Like rajath likes this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Hi @Milos Blazin ,

that's a cloud instance managed by Atlassian. There's some issue right now on the cloud instances so, your instance could be affected.

Btw, check your network in order to verify that all is ok. 

Fabio

Checked my network, everything seems to be ok

Alright, thanks for the info, do you have any prediction when will the issue be resolved? 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

You can check the status here https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

Please mark my answer as accepted ;)

Like Milos Blazin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events