Confluence task progress and priorisation

Markus Holzer July 3, 2018

Does anybody has a solution for better user-task-handling instead of the default confluence tasks?

Iam heavily missing priority and progress setting in confluece-tasks. origin I wanted to connect MeisterTask to confluence - but this AddOn isnt available anymore!!

I cant find any task-AddOn which support the confluence-user-task-summary in the profile (whiche is pretty fine!)

We have pure confluence (without Jira) for project-management and wiki. Project-managements smallest and most important unit is the ToDo! And progress and priority are very basic characteristic of a Task. Iam wondering that this is missing!

Very, very thankful for suggestions and answers.

regards,

markus

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

hi @Markus Holzer,

Have you consider Comala Canvas for Confluence Server? According to the plugin description it has a hand full of options/features for task/planning/managing/status changing. 

Hope this helps! ðŸ˜Š

Markus Holzer July 3, 2018

Dear Alana,

yes - already installed Comala Canvas. and task are fine to manage - BUT: all task you create in Comala Canvas are only avaliable on that site - there is no way (maybe I didnt find out how) to summarize all task of one/all users of all projects-sites...

confluence-task are perfect for user (profile-task-overview) and PM-manager (overview who has which task) - only progress and prio is missing...

Maybe that could be coded???

thx again,

markus

Like • mdimov likes this
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

@Markus Holzer , 

As you already have Comala Canvas installed, write to plugin vendor regarding your request. maybe there is a feature already which is not identified by us. Or if not they will surely consider on implementing this valuable feature in their future resales. 

Else you can contact a Atlassian solution partner to implement your requirement for you. 😊

As far as I know, task report macro doesn't provide facility to add in-progress state and priority. 

1 vote
Rodrigo Hoffman May 7, 2019

Is there any native notations while writting a Confluence task to set priority on it, other than the date?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events