Confluence server create Bearer token

Xavier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2019

Dear all,

sorry for my request, but I'm not familiar with authorization token.

For a request, I have to provide a bearer token that should use to a public web site which will link to a conluence page in our network.

I try to go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens to generate a token, but it not working.
Moreover, I go to Settings / View OAuth Access Tokens to my profile, but I'm not allow / able to create new token.

How I can create / generate a token which should give access to the confluence page ?

Regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2019

Hi,

id.atlassian.com is only for Atlassian cloud services. It won't work with server.

Best

JP

Xavier
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2019

Hello JP.

Thanks, this is what I thought, but how I can use / create API token to use with Server (if it's possible) ?

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events