Confluence "This site is already taken."

Tim Buckinx October 9, 2017

I have an Atlassian account (for bitbucket) and we would now like to setup a cloud version of confluence. When filling out the form on https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/form?product=confluence.ondemand is says "This site is already taken." when trying out to fill out "epihunter". I cannot see how to solve and enable confluence?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2017

We have made https://epihunter.atlassian.net available. Please try again to sign up.

Tim Buckinx October 10, 2017

Best screen ever! image.png

All fine, big thanks!

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2017

Thanks for letting me know it worked out for you. Happy collaborating!

Like Luis Pedro likes this
Steve Wright November 19, 2018

@AnnWorley -- I have a similar issue with the subdomain lovecomm.atlassian.net when trying to purchase a cloud hosted Jira Core. I'm asking here because this answer suggests that I need customer support intervention, but can't find a way to send an email.

Like Luis Pedro likes this
0 votes
Monika Antos October 9, 2017

Have you tried setting up Confluence from your Cloud site administration console? To access that - use the cog icon in the top right corner, then go to 'Discover new applications'. You should be able to add Confluence from there.

What is the cloud site administration console URL? epihunter.atlassian.net gives a page unavailable

Monika Antos October 9, 2017

You've mentioned you have an account for Bitbucket - I assumed Cloud. I have not used Bitbucket in Cloud, but my guess is that when you are logged in there (granted you have site-administrator permission), you will see a cog icon next to your profile that allows you to access site administration console, that includes billing details etc. From there you can add more Atlassian products to the basket.

No cog to be seen there.. I went through all screens and don't see any link to additional products. (except the integrations but they don't list confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events