Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence "Browse" "User Name" Tabs issue

fcukinyahoo November 1, 2012

Hi, I am also having a visual problem with "Browse" "User Name" tabs on the top right corner. It seems like the buttons which was supposed to stay behind when you click on "Browse" tab doesnt stay behind but keeps being active. So I can not click on "People Directory" "Space Directory" "Add Personal Space" etc. I am attaching the screenhost.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Ok, Here is the update in this issue.

previously I had an issue with Confluence where when I created code blocks with the macro code block, the code blocks would dissapear when scrolling in browser. In order to solve that problem I have installed third party Subspace plugin. Which solved the issue. However, it introduced another problem which I described above where I get user experience problem with "Browse" tab. Then I disabled the subspace plugin, and then the problem was solved.

0 votes
Chung Park Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2012

Hi there,

This is a known issue when you have installed the Subspace plugin. There is a recent KB for this issue. You can see it here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Drop-down+menu+background+transparent+in+4.3.x

It can be solved by disabling the Subspace plugin.

Hope that helps.

0 votes

is it a bug what do you guys think?

0 votes

any ideas???????????

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events