Confluence queries

Aswathi D May 23, 2024

I have some questions regarding confluence page . Can someone help me here ?

1. Is it feasible to customise the email content sent to watchers following page modification 
  2. include a filter option at the top of the page for year and month , with data appearing based on selected criteria 
  3. can we restrict content access based on specific criteria for a single page ?

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

Answers:

1. It is possible, although not the most convenient way: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customizing-email-templates-168001822.html
  2. I think there is no built-in feature for this, but there are apps for publishing a page on a given date. Do your research on the Atlassian Marketplace.
  3. There are page-level restrictions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html

I hope this helps.

Aswathi D May 24, 2024

Hi @Aron Gombas _Midori_ 

Thanks for your reply.

1 . So it should done for the whole confluence instance right ..we can't do for a individual space .

Please correct me if I am wrong 

2 .oky 

3 .I know about page level ..I would like to know if there is a way to restrict each content on a same page 

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2024

1) As far as I know there is only one template, not one per space. But maybe in the template code you can add a condition like:

#if(page.space.key == 'FOO')
  This text is only in email sent from the FOO space.
#else
  This text is in every other emails.
#end

3) I don't understand. Do you want to secure only a piece of content (a section) within a page? If so, I think there are apps for that!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events