Confluence pricing for one person?

HoumanB April 15, 2024

Hello, I have looked through confluence pricing table , and I am a bit confused. 

I want to make sure I understood the pricing model for the standard plan correctly.

I use confluence, jira & bitbucket  for personal use (and I love it).  I am a team of one that is to say I am the only person using these products (I do not have a team).

I am reaching the 2 GB limit of storage for the free-plan.

How much would the standard-plan cost me.  Is it $6.05 a month (since I am the only user)?  Or is it $6.05 per month per user for a team of 10 people? 

Thanks in advance!

4 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hi @HoumanB 

It will be $6.05/month.

The pricing page does default to 10 users, but you can change it to 1 user on a monthly plan, and it should show the correct price.

On an annual plan though, the minimum cost is $600/year - this is because the lowest user tier is 1-10 users.

Ste

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2024

Hello @HoumanB 

Per user is 6.05$, and for 10 people is 60.05$. This depends for how many users you want to pay the subscription for.

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2024

So if you are the only one, you would be paying 6.05$ per month.

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2024

If you found my answer helpful @HoumanB , please mark it as accepted. Appreicate it.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2024

Hello @HoumanB 

@Perisic Nikola is correct.

I have the same use case as you - I'm paying $6.05 + tax = $7.32 for my Confluence Standard license. 

If you have an app that's free for up to 10 users, it will remain free even if you upgrade from Confluence Free to Confluence Standard.

Also, you can mix and match Atlassian products, so you can use Confluence Standard next to JSM free, for example.

0 votes
HoumanB April 15, 2024

Thank you for all your input and great answers.  Very helpful.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events