Confluence page not publishing

Ponvel Selvam December 1, 2021

Hi,

When I am trying to publish an empty page it's publishing, but it not publishing with text over it, 

Fyi we have added only text in this page no images or videos

Confluence Page loading issue.JPG

2 answers

1 vote
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Ponvel Selvam ,

I think you are experiencing the effect of a current incident within Confluence cloud, as mentioned here.

You can always look there to follow up the Atlassian cloud products' status.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but try and see if the workaround works for you!

- Tessa

I tried in Chrome, Mozilla, and Edge, all are facing the same issue, I have disabled the spell check option also

Capture.JPG

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Ponvel Selvam Please try disabling spellchecking and see if that works for you.

• Disable spell check on:
    • chrome://settings/languages

Ya I tried that still the same

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2021

Is that just you facing the issue or other colleagues are facing it as well ? 

Yes, My colleagues also facing the same issue 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2021

Ah ok, since you are using cloud and cannot check logs, I would suggest raising a ticket with Atlassian Support for further troubleshooting. Please also post here about the solution you get from them once its fixed for you, it will help others facing similar issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events