Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence page editor isn't loading

Nechama Ross December 4, 2019

My confluence page editor won't load. It's not my internet connection. I can load other pages on my computer fine. I've tried to reload it and restart Chrome several times, and it's still not loading. I keep getting a note that it's also not Atlassian's/Confluence's connection. I'm facing the same issue with all my other pages. The error message looks like this:

image.png

6 answers

4 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Bridget Maloney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

My team is  also experiencing this on our instance. 

Unfortunately the Contact Support page won't let me actually contact support (just review documentation or come here) - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

The Confluence Status page also says everything is operational: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

UPDATE - per JB, the status page above does now reflect the outage. 

How do we escalate this to someone who can do something? 

JB December 4, 2019

I have re-opened my previous support ticket and added a second one. I am guessing more parties are doing that, also people are @ ing them on twitter. And they get automated messages from the site not loading as well, so if there is someone in the office they should be aware.

Like Bridget Maloney likes this
JB December 4, 2019

They just updated the status page too https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

Like # people like this
Bridget Maloney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Awesome!  Thank you for the update, JB! 

*crosses fingers*

2 votes
Answer accepted
Franck Methia December 4, 2019

I have the same message since 15 minutes 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sai Ramanathan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2019

Hello there, I work on the Confluence Cloud team and wanted to quickly weigh in on this.

Unfortunately we had a brief outage this morning that caused creation and editing of pages to fail. This was fixed and editing and page creation have been working correctly since. 

You can monitor the status of Confluence Cloud at anytime here. Please reach out to support or leave a comment here if you're seeing this issue persist and we are happy to help.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Knoll December 4, 2019

Same, was editing a page and the message popped up.

0 votes
marcus.lancaster December 4, 2019

Same here. First time user. First document. Marvellous.

0 votes
Anastasiya Kruchkevych December 4, 2019

same here, hopefully they fix it soon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events