Confluence - macro of statistics/reports

ortal ohayon June 6, 2017

Hi,

I'm willing to find macro or report of statistics. to get some insights from a dynamic chart we work with in confluence 
(this is the page, hope you can see it https://wiki.clicksoftware.com/display/SSDFC/Service+Edge+POD+Change+Management+Log?&pagepropertiesreport.serverrender)

We would like to know:

1. How many PCMs (each row in the chart which in status New) are opened each week?
  2. How long does it take for a PCM to be finished? Distribution per days
  3. How are the PCMs divided between the teams (per the assigneee column) 

Hope you can guide me how to use it in Confluence instead of adding the data to excel table and process there.

Much appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2017

Hi Ortal,

The page you shared is not permitted for external users.

Do you use Table Filter and Charts add-on? If not, you can try out this add-on. It has Pivot Table maro for different calculations, Chart from Table macro to build a dynamic chart and Table Filter macro to filter table and calculate totals. Hope this will help you.

Hey Andrey,

How can I share with you the above page we use?

https://wiki.clicksoftware.com/display/SSDFC/Service+Edge+POD+Change+Management+Log?&pagepropertiesreport.serverrender

So that we can be more productive

Thanks,

Ortla

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2017

There are several ways:

1. You can create a temporary account for me and send to my email credentials.
  2. You can set an anonymous access to a page or a space. In this case it is better to create a new space with a copy of a page (or a similar page without confidental data).
  3. You can login to our demo site as a Guest and create a similar page.
  4. You can create a private support ticket in our support system where you can share some screenshots of what you have even if it has any confidetial data.

I've created a page in your demo site with copy of our chart:

https://demo.stiltsoft.com/display/tblfilter/Service+Edge+POD+Change+Management+Log

Our chart based on 

each row of the chart is lnk to another page which is based on template we've created

We would like to know:

1. How many PCMs (each row in the chart which in status New) are opened each week?
  2. How long does it take for a PCM to be finished? Distribution per days
  3. How are the PCMs divided between the teams (per the assigneee column)
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2017

I'm in the process of creating reprorts. Please, join this page to discuss details (we can use comments on this page).

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2017

The page was removed by a backup process. There is a copy.

ortal ohayon June 7, 2017

Thanks Andrey!

Can I copy this page content to my conluence even though I don't have these paid macros yet?

If not, how can i copy this?

Thanks!

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2017

The best way is to use free Source Editor add-on. In this case you can save a page as text file somewhere and then restore it in several clicks.

If you copy and paste contents of the editor to Confluence instance with those macros, you can loose contents of those macros while saving a page (Confluence can clean it up, I faced with this problem several times).

ortal ohayon June 7, 2017

OK. I would be very much appreciateed if you can provide me with the accurate steps how to use free Source Editor add-on (save a page as text file , restore it , etc)

Thanks

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2017

To copy page storage click this button on a page

2017-06-07_14h52_06.png

and copy all the text from an opened window, save it somewhere for the future needs.

After you istall Source Editor add-on you'll find a new button in the editor (it appears only if the page is saved, so if you create a new page, save it blank and edit again)

Source_Editor_button.pngclik the button and replace the contents of a modal dialog with previosly saved storage format

2017-06-07_14h52_51.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events