Confluence landing page

Maria Ahvenlampi September 12, 2022

Hello! Is there any free feature for creating second landing page in Confluence? I'm searching an alternative option as the Custom dashboard for confluence will not be supported/updated after this year.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2022

Hi @Maria Ahvenlampi 

If you're up for trying an add-on, my company develops an app that could help you :)

Dashboard Hub for Confluence - Reports & Charts includes Filter Rules for redirection, which let you redirect users and groups to specific dashboards.

Other features include Confluence macros, Custom charts, External Share, pre-defined templates, +70 gadgets, and more.

If your team is under 10 people, it's free! Hope it helps :)

Best,

Iván, Product Marketing Manager

Maria Ahvenlampi September 30, 2022

Hello Ivan, I'm aware of this suggested replacement for Custom Dashboard for confluence add on. It has many features and gadgets, however the only feature we need is this second landing page. 

We resolved this problem with using Refined-theme for confluence.

Thanks for you response anyway :)

Br,

Maria A

Like # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 30, 2022

Hi Maria,

I'm so glad you solved your problem :)

Best,

Iván

0 votes
Maria Ahvenlampi September 12, 2022

Just for additional information, I'm trying to find a solution for setting a prioritization rule in which landing page the user will end up after logging in confluence.

The ''second'' landing page is very simple and does not need any special macros etc. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events