Confluence is down

Terry February 12, 2024

Our Confluence site is unreachable this morning. I can’t figure out how to report it. 
https://edrnet.atlassian.net/wiki

3 answers

1 vote
lacollier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2024

We are having the same issue - 

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination
Lori Oakes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2024

Getting the same error as well

0 votes
Terry February 12, 2024

I am now able to get to Confluence again. 9:52 a.m. EDT

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2024

Hello @Terry 

From https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/ , Confluence is fully operational. Do you receive any errors when trying to connect to your space? Even better, can you post a screenshot of the issue that you are having?

Terry February 12, 2024

From my phone I get “

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

” 

Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2024

Got it, are you using the mobile app or the web app?

Dwayne Hill
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 12, 2024

I am getting that same error.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 9.10.01 AM.png

Terry February 12, 2024

One of my coworkers in a different location is getting a Bad Gateway error as well 

Terry February 12, 2024

Web app, not the phone app 

Daniel Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 12, 2024

I'm getting the same error as well.  Downdetector.com says its down. Same with isdown.app.  

Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2024

Correct: https://downdetector.com/status/confluence/ - the confluence is down, we are waiting for Atlassian for more info.

Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2024

And yeah 500 code is for the server issue for Atlassian.

Like Daniel Jones likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events