Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence iPad app missing bottom toolbar bug

greensabath May 20, 2023

When editing a page, the bottom toolbar briefly shows, then all the buttons get hidden.

I’ve tried closing out the app and restarting it. I have confirmed this happens on other pages as well.

See below.

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpegIMG_0040.jpeg

I am posting this here to ask if anyone else is experiencing this.  Also, I didn’t see any subgroup for the iPad app itself.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2023

Hi @greensabath welcome to the Atlassian community.

May I request you to try zooming the page or turning off the full screen mode on iPad. Sometimes, to give the best UI experience, some apps hide toolbars.

If you already considered the above step, then let's wait to hear from other community members.

greensabath May 22, 2023

Hi @G subramanyam 

I tried resizing the window and also going into/out of full screen mode for the app.  The toolbar did not reappear.  One thing to note, when I first go into edit a page, the toolbar shows for a brief second before it becomes the full gray bar in the screenshot.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

That's strange to hear!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events