Confluence groovy script to scan the uploaded file for sensitive data, and block it from uploading ?

prudhvi godithi November 27, 2018

I am looking to start a custom groovy script that looks for attachments that are uploaded and scan them before uploading and block them with a message if it has sensitive data, I already been using ccscrh for scanning the attachment/file that is uploaded in confluence but manually, just want to run a groovy script that calls the ccscrh when the file is uploaded and should stop from uploading if it has sensitive data with some random message.
I have identified few set of events that are triggered when the attachment is uploaded in confluence for example they are like "AttachmentBatchUploadCompletedEvent" , "AttachmentCreateEvent"...... looking to start the ccscrh scan script immediately when these events are triggered and block them from uploading with a message it it has sensitive data.
Using adaptavist script runner for this purpose to call the groovy, looking for 
different groovy ways to start working this scenario. any Ideas or suggestions please?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events