Confluence gadget.common.error.500 and XML Parsing exception

Webmaster Athena March 15, 2018

Hello,

On all of our Activity stream gadgets, we are receiving a gadget.common.error.500 and on all NEW scaffolding Page Templates, we are receiving an XML Parsing exception for all data variables (Text, Table, etc).

In regards to Scaffolding Template pages, Older pages can be edited and updated with no problem. The issue is only with new scaffolding template pages, and pages built from said templates.

4 answers

0 votes
Reinhard Piltz March 16, 2018

screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.png

Faulty Icon Appearance Confluence: Newsscreenshot3.png

Webmaster Athena March 16, 2018

Ah yes, mine is the exact same! This is a new install from January and didn't have this problem originally.  Only cropped up in the last few weeks as we've started investing in it more.

Mitch Colton December 30, 2018

Was this ever resolved?  I am experiencing "In regards to Scaffolding Template pages, Older pages can be edited and updated with no problem. The issue is only with new scaffolding template pages, and pages built from said templates."  Have been unable to find any resolution via Google.

0 votes
Hanis Khaidir [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 15, 2018

Hi there,

Can you share the screen shot and full stack trace of the XML Parsing exception on Scaffolding template? Also, what's the version of Confluence and Scaffolding add-on you have installed?

0 votes
Reinhard Piltz March 15, 2018

It was a joke.
The bug exists since several versions of the Confluence.

Atlassian developer does not notice and and and does not test exactly.

0 votes
Reinhard Piltz March 15, 2018

Me too, is a feature and not a bug. :-(

Webmaster Athena March 15, 2018

:O Please explain 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events