Confluence export to PDF

Jesús Jorge Muñoz March 27, 2018

Hello there,

I have defined some rules on Confluence PDF export stylesheet to customize some properties of documents. One of them is that the first page of content is defined as a cover, with a custom background color.

By default, if I export to PDF documents containing divs with custom background color, Confluence adds some margin and padding to it. To solve this, I've defined the following rules in PDF export stylesheet:

@page :first{      

size: 210mm 297mm;     

margin: 0;      

padding: 0; 

}    

But for some reason, if I use these rules, the content in other pages get cut, making large paragraphs, tables, images , etc not completely visible, even being these properties set to only the first page of content.

Is there some kind of solution to this question? Or is this a bug of the PDF export module?

Kind regards,

Jesús

1 answer

0 votes
thais
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2018

Hi, Jesús,

I could replicate the behaviour you described on our test instance, and opened the following bug report on the issue:

CONFCLOUD-59394 - Adding code for first page on PDF Stylesheet truncates export on the right side

We suggest you add yourself as a watcher there to receive the latest updates and changes in status from the developers, adding any information you'd like to share in the comments. You can also find more information on our bug fixing policy here.

Jesús Jorge Muñoz April 2, 2018

Hi Thais,

Thank you very much for your support! I've already added myself as a watcher as you suggested.

I hope this question could be helpful for someone else.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events