Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence export to PDF issue : the PDF file generated is truncated on the right side edge

Admin April 29, 2020

Hi,

When i export the page in PDF format, all the confluence page PDF downloads are showing a Right side truncated content.

Yesterday, I have faced in Left truncated content issue while export the page in PDF format. I found one Script in Atlassian community and it is working fine for Left side content. Now I am facing Right side content cuts off issue.

PFB Script for Left edge truncated content issue.

div.wiki-content {  width: 150mm !important;  align-self: center !important;  margin: 18px !important;  }

Is there any script for both sides resolution?

1 answer

0 votes
Angel Anderson September 29, 2020

I've been fighting this issue as well. The original block I was using had a width of 190mm, which caused right-side cut off issues for me. 

I adjusted the width property down to 180mm, exported, and saw that I still had some cut off. So I adjusted down to 170mm and for me, this fixed my cut-off issue on the right side & left side. 

Try modifying the width: 150mm to a different value and see how that effects your export. Adjust & Export until you find the value that works best for your content. Not a perfect science, but it did fix my issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events