It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence editor not working in Chrome

Hi - I'm using Mac OS Catalina and cannot get the confluence editor to work on Chrome but it does work in Safari. Is anyone seeing a similar issue?

3 answers

Hi @John_Ellen  and welcome to our Community!

Please, try the suggestions mentioned here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-on-Chrome-won-t-load/qaq-p/740840

Hope it helps.

0 votes
Zak_Laughton Atlassian Team Jan 15, 2020

Hi John!

If the suggestion linked in Grigory's previous answer doesn't resolve the issue, I'd be curious to know a bit more about how the issue is presenting:

• What steps do you take to reproduce the issue in Chrome and in what way the editor is not working? (please post screenshots, if possible)
  • Have there been any recent changes to your Confluence instance, or your local browser/OS?
  • Are any other users you know of experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

– Zak

I'm having exact same issue. I go into Edit via Chrome and it ends up timing out/freezing (I get the Chrome error to wait or kill the page), but Safari works fine. Clearing cache on Chrome didn't fix.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you