Confluence editor not working in Chrome

John Ellen January 13, 2020

Hi - I'm using Mac OS Catalina and cannot get the confluence editor to work on Chrome but it does work in Safari. Is anyone seeing a similar issue?

3 answers

1 vote
katie.velazco February 7, 2020

I'm having exact same issue. I go into Edit via Chrome and it ends up timing out/freezing (I get the Chrome error to wait or kill the page), but Safari works fine. Clearing cache on Chrome didn't fix.

Deniz Kaymakci March 18, 2021

Mine too

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi John!

If the suggestion linked in Grigory's previous answer doesn't resolve the issue, I'd be curious to know a bit more about how the issue is presenting:

• What steps do you take to reproduce the issue in Chrome and in what way the editor is not working? (please post screenshots, if possible)
  • Have there been any recent changes to your Confluence instance, or your local browser/OS?
  • Are any other users you know of experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

– Zak

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Hi @John Ellen  and welcome to our Community!

Please, try the suggestions mentioned here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-on-Chrome-won-t-load/qaq-p/740840

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events