Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence didn't show the Macro for some User

xinan liu September 6, 2015

We have userA userB, when userA login Confluence, he can see the correct Macro. But when userB login Conflunece, he can only see the blank page. I confirm that they have the same permission.

The situation shows as the pictures below:

userA.png

userB.png

So what is the matter? Thanks for help!

1 answer

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2015

Hi xinan,

If your JIRA site has restricted viewing (that is, people need permission to view issues) then they will need to authenticate before seeing the charts.

So make sure both users has same permission in JIRA as well not just Confluence and also for example if you are using OAuth then first authenticate to JIRA to view charts.

Taha

xinan liu September 6, 2015

Thanks for your help. I trust the userA and userB has the same permission in both JIRA and Confluence. Is that confluence has some cache on every user? Should I clean then?

Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2015

Yes, ask UserB to clear browser cache and cookies and try again.

xinan liu September 21, 2015

I've tried to clear the browser's cache, but got the same error.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events