Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence data center login issue

jameers January 14, 2018

Hi,

I have deployed confluence data center in AWS.

My infra is: ELB, 2 EC2 instances, RDS, EFS (shared). I did clustering, it's working. when i login into the application with admin credentials , it is getting in and immediately getting logout. if i login with ip address individually it is successfully login. but when i use endpoint ,it's immediately getting logout. i checked the cluster, it is working. Can you please tell me reason. 

No errors thrown in the atlassian-confluence.log. The following warning flashes quickly and user is redirected to the login page

confluence login error.JPG

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Is it possible that the load balancer is not configured for session affinity ("sticky sessions")? Please see: 

Confluence Data Center Technical Overview

The load balancer needs to support ‘session affinity’ and WebSockets. This is required for both Confluence and Synchrony.  If you're deploying on AWS you'll need to use an Application Load Balancer (ALB).

jameers January 17, 2018

After enabling sticky sessions, i am unable to login in confluence. No error throwing

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

I just opened a support request for you so we can take a closer look. You should receive an email from our support portal soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events