My company uses confluense as an internal Knowledge base.
I need to create a a technical documentation site for our product, and I thin to use Confluense, but id needs to me configured in specyfic way.
What specyfic functionality do I need:
Is it possible to configure Confluense like this?
I think our Scroll apps from K15t will help you do just what you need.
A good example of all of this in action is our help site: https://help.k15t.com/
Also, we have Cloud apps and a full migration path, if your team is thinking about making the move in the future.
I always recommend giving all the apps a try, email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and see how they work for your team.
OK, yes, this is totally possible with Scroll PDF Exporter. A button is added to the top right of every page which lets people export the entire page as a pdf or the page and it’s child pages.
Hello @Paweł Szczeciński ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
1. in Confluence for every modification applied and published will be treated as version. you can compare the versions too here to get the modified details in between any two versions.
2. yes you can insert URL's and if you want to add descriptions to that URL's you can use different styled text's / paragraph and other type of formats
3. Yes, you can able to export your pages to word and pdf
4. Yes you can use "Table of content" macro for this to automated menu
@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH thanks for answer,
1. There is need to view page versions on the website.
We enter the page (by default in the newest version), and there is a little page menu on the right with older versions. I do not mean about the edition history, but the site copy desired to publication as a newer version.
3. I mean to export whole site with all newes versions os sites