Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence and Crucible Integration Plugin or Macro

Aaron Booth August 29, 2012

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody knows of any plugins or macros for Confluence that allow Crucible reviews to be displayed on confluence pages simliar to the Confluence <-> JIRA Macro.

Ideally we would like to be able to paste in the crucible review URL and have a Crucible Macro that displays information about reviews.

We currently have Confluence and Crucible linked together as a trusted application but I dont think it takes advantage of this link.

Thanks,

Aaron

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013
Aaron Booth November 17, 2013

This plugin has now been removed? Any idea where we can find one that supports the newer version of confluence?

0 votes

The solution for what I am talking about is located here:

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Plugin+Tutorial+-+Extending+Autoconvert

I will now give this a shot and develop my own version of this plugin.

0 votes

Just FYI - I am aware you can add the Crucible Gadgets to the External Gadgets list and use this to display your Inbox, Hassle or Outstanding Reviews. This is not what we are looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events