error screenshot is attached.Server logs shows the error as com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.XhtmlTimeoutException: Rendering this content exceeded the timeout of 5 seconds
The query we are using is below project = CE And priority = "1 - Blocker" AND issueFunction in dateCompare("", "created > resolved -1d") AND resolutiondate > "2016/11/01" AND status changed to resolved by (user1)
Here the issue is with issueFunction bcz we tried with a query without issueFunction and that worked without any problem/timeout.
Since issueFunction is creating performance issue or getting timeout, can we have any other alternatives in our requirement? Basically our requirement is as below:
We would like to capture how many CE tickets are resolved within a defined resolution time per resource (Per our SLA)
For example: We would like to capture how many blockers CE tickets are resolved by X resource within 24 hours in last 30 days. Here 24 hours are TTR(SLA) for blocker ticket.
Could anyone advice on this.
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 3.43.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 3.43.25 PM.png
Am I right in thinking that "dateCompare" is a function provided by ScriptRunner for JIRA?
If so, I have a suggestion based on information here where it mentions about performance: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.0/jira/jql-functions.html#_performance_2
Try re-structuring your query so that you filter out issues using the sub-query inside dateCompare.
For example, something like:
issueFunction in dateCompare("project = CE AND status changed to resolved by user1", "created > resolved -1d") AND priority = "1 - Blocker" AND resolutiondate > "2016/11/01"
Hope this helps.
I've also tagged your question with some more labels which will highlight it to other community members who may be able to help.
i was able to build the wiki but i have found a weird issue now .whenever i am refreshing the page, the value shown are changing, but if i click on the value, it is showing the correct count when it shows the JIRA page.
Values keep changing not sure why?
Hmm. I do know that the JIRA issues macro caches results, which sometimes causes unusual behaviour.
If you insert the macro on your page using wiki markup, you can set the cache parameter to 'false'.
See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/jira-issues-macro-139380.html (scroll to where it says "See additional parameters" at the bottom of the page) to read about this.
Assuming you have your JIRA queries saved as filters, you could try inserting the macros in Confluence using this kind of format, with cache set to false, to see if it solves the problem.
When using mark also the values are getting displayed correctly when we insert and in preview mode, but when we save the values are getting changed.
In edit page below is the screen shot
In save mode we see the below
when we try to mouse over both the markups shows the same filter as below when we have used different once which can be confirmed by looking at the values in edit screen.
Ah. I just tried a basic test and got the same problem. Looks like a bug on Confluence when entering more than one JIRA issue filter using wiki-markup in that way.
With a bit of experimentation, I think I found a workaround though. Enter your markup in this format, which uses the
jqlQuery parameter, rather than the full
Inserting different issue filters using that method worked for me. Each showed the correct count in page edit mode and page view mode. Let me know if it does for you.
I tried inserting it in the above format and this time it showed the same result in Edit and saved screen. But when keep refreshing the page the correct results gets displayed half of the time i.e 1 and 9, incorrect results gets displayed half of time i.e 1 and 3. Attaching the screen shot.
OK. And you definitely have cache set to false on both the issue macros? Beware, if you double-click on them in edit mode to have a look, and update through the UI, it will overwrite your markup code and remove the cache = false bit. You can check this by doing "View Storage Format" on your page and looking to see that all your issue macros have
Next thing you could try is to actually put the full jql after
jqlQuery= when entering the markup, rather than referring to a filter, to see if that makes a difference
Beyond that, there's really not much more I can do to help you, because I'm just a user like you. Maybe it could be:
Using the jqlQuery= instead of url= fixed the problem for me under Confluence 6.0.4. Does anyone know if this is fixed in newer versions of Confluence? Also, I don't see jqlQuery even listed as a parameter under even the latest Documentation for the JIRA Issues Macro. Is it documented somewhere else? https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/jira-issues-macro-139380.html
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs