Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Video Tutorial Available?

Xavier Romani March 9, 2018

Hi! I'm looking for an easy to follow video tutorial for Confluence that covers the basics of the software - nothing complicated. Any recommended content would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance - Xavier

4 answers

1 vote
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018
Francesco Zitelli October 18, 2021

Vickey, this link is no more available.

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2018

Hi Xavier,

Product demo videos are available on the Atlassian YouTube channel and our Atlassian University page offers free product tutorials.

Is that the sort of resource that will be helpful?

Cheers,

Ann

Xavier Romani March 11, 2018

Thanks for your reply.

I have already set up our company account and am looking for a video tutorial that shows the basics of the software, specifically how to navigate through the system, how to access main sections, and how to create a simple post. Just the basics.

I rather not show my team a long tutorial before they familiarize themselves with the basics. Do any of the 30 minute plus videos on YouTube include this information? If so, I can probably show them those sections of the video only. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Like Caryl Librando likes this
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2018

Please check out the onboarding tutorial that Confluence runs through when a user logs in for the first time. It includes the basics and may suit your use case. To view the onboarding seen by new users, go to <your_confluence_url>/dashboard.action?onboarding=true. (Remember in Cloud that your Confluence URL includes /wiki after the domain)

Other users who have already logged in can also re-run the tutorial: How to re-run the "welcome.action" in Confluence for existing users

I look forward to hearing whether the onboarding included with Confluence meets your requirements.

Like Anne N likes this
0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

It will give you options to PURCHASE - it's FREE dont worry, just follow and add it in your IN PROGRESS courses.

Xavier Romani March 9, 2018

Appreciate the quick response. I'm looking for something short - about 5 minutes - that covers the basics of Confluence.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

Umm - youtube :-)

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

Login to Atlassian University - Training - Free Skill Builder Option. You will find the above course.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events