Confluence Team Calendar looking for localhost

Anthony Honciano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2012

I have the latest version of Confluence installed on my computer (it was installed using the EXE installer) and I downloaded the latest version of Team Calendar too.

I access the Confluence using a no-ip.org domain, everything seems to work well except for the Team Calendar plugin. It displays a calendar, but it shows a message saying "An error occurred" and "error" right uner it. I went to the Confluence Admin and checked out the plugin and it gives me a general browser error and I noticed the URL says "Localhost:8090" instead of my domain.

I'm guessing the plugin (for some reason) is referencing "localhost" as the domain/url instead of my domain. When I try it on the host computer, it works fine, just not when I access it from remote. Confluence all together also works well, its just the plugin.

Thanks for your help

2 answers

2 votes
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2012

Hallo Anthony

Have you set the "Base URL" in the general config section of the Confluence Administration Console? By default, it's set to localhost. To change it, choose "Browse" > "Confluence Admin", then edit the general config section and update the "Server Base URL". The documentation is here: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Server+Base+URL

I hope this fixes it. :)

Cheers, Sarah

0 votes
AndreyS
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 10, 2012

I've set Base URL correctly both - on Confluence and on Jira, but problem is still exist.

Matthew Erickson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2012

Hi Andrey,

In that case you might want to raise a ticket with our support team to help you find the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events