Confluence Space Export to HTML

claire.simonson@ci.stpaul.mn.us November 6, 2015

I followed the documentation instructions for exporting a Space to HTML, which brings ALL versions of the attachments with it - worked OK.

BUT - it appears that all the versions of any given doc attachment are identical - they all have the same 'last modified' date in the document meta-data (in either MS-Word or Excel) and it matches the most recent revision date on the Confluence page.  When I open two different rev's in Confluence they're clearly different, yet the exported copies match exactly (as proven with MS-Word's document Compare feature).

The documentation does not mention any setting that allows you to suppress the older revisions and export only the most recent (which would be most useful). And since all filenames have been changed to the system ID, and the datestamp on the exported file is the day/time of the export, it's very hard to tell which is the most recent, or which of the attachments even belong to each other (file size alone is not enough info).  Anyone have a better idea?

1 answer

0 votes
claire.simonson@ci.stpaul.mn.us November 6, 2015

sorry, should mention I'm on 4.0.3

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events