Confluence Server Connection Timed out

Andrey Aparinov October 31, 2018

I met problem today, that at some moment the connection to Confluence Cloud server was lost and I can't establish it back. Internet works OK.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2018

Hi, Andrey.

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing the same issue on your issue as of now on Confluence Cloud? I just want to make sure if the problem was reported in the status page - https://status.atlassian.com/history?filter=4y1btwt092k8,ym9nd5nh9xdk and if it is resolved already on your end. Thanks.

Andrey Aparinov November 2, 2018

I found that I have this problem only with one page that in my Drafts. Right now I checked and found that everything is OK. Thank you.

Andrey Aparinov November 2, 2018

I did nothing to resolve the problem. I had a local copy of it, so I created new page. I tried to access it from different computers in different places but no success. Now time passed and it works again. So I suppose it was problem on your side. 

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2018

Hi, Andrey.

Indeed, the issue was coming from our end. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Nevertheless, I am glad to know that the issue is resolved on your end. Feel free to reach out should your run into any other issues in the future. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events