Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Searchbar - Knowledge base users

Georgeta Pojoga March 21, 2023

Good morning, 
I would like to know if the users that can navigate through customer portal using the customer portal searchbar can also use the confluence searchbar as well. 

We saw that by linking a space to a Knowledge Base it would allow users to open the articles not only on customer portal but also on Confluence Side, so that's why I don't get why they can't use the searchbar of confluence as well. 

Can you help me? 

Thank you! 

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023
Yes, customers who navigate through the customer portal using the customer portal search bar can also use the Confluence search bar. When Jira Service Management customers search in the customer portal, pages in the linked knowledge base space will be suggested, allowing customers to help themselves. By default, the search in the Confluence navigation looks across all spaces, but the search field at the top of the page cards limits the search to for the titles of pages in that space. Customers can search within a specific space by first selecting Pages in the space sidebar and then entering some of the page title in the Search by title field.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events