Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Questions: A Leaderboard for a space

Shannon Davis February 1, 2018

I can't seem to find a previous question on this topic.  I am at a large company - over 15,000 employees.  We have one Confluence Server that serves multiple departments.  My department would like to have a "Questions" space where people can ask questions and have them answered. All sounds easy so far.

What trouble we've run into is that the Leaderboards and any statistics appear to be on a confluence site-wide basis, and cannot be shown or seen on a space-limited basis.

Has anyone accomplished this?  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2018

I don't think anyone has accomplished this, though the people on this forum have pleasantly surprised me before.

I went ahead and created a suggestion for the development team to include that feature in a later version: As a user I would like to see Questions for Confluence leaderboard on a space basis in addition to globally

Please feel free to add your voice to the suggestion by commenting or voting. That will also add you to notifications for the suggestion.

Mike March 1, 2022

@AnnWorley  Any update on this user story? This would be great if implemented.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events