Confluence Page Status Report

john.davis May 16, 2023

Hello - I am curious if there is a macro or something else (add-on preferably free) that can generate a report of sorts that identifies the statuses of pages within a confluence project or parent page. By status, I'm referring to the one outlined here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-a-status-to-your-page-or-blog/ 

Thank you in advance for any tips/tricks that may work!
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 10.41.56 AM.png 

5 answers

3 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

For the relatively simple page status feature, there isn't any.

For the content status feature implemented by the Better Content Archiving app, there is an easy to use report:

content-status-overview-cloud.png

Learn more about this report and try it free if it helps you.

2 votes
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2023

Hello @john.davis 

As an alternative , I guess you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud developed by my team SaaSJet. 

To use the macro you need to install Time in Status for Jira Cloud.  And get a macro to Confluence and allows you to upload reports from the Time in Status for Jira Cloud app to the Confluence page.

How it looks like:

TIS 34.jpg

Add-on has a 30-day free trial version and free up to 10 users. 
Please, let me know if you have any questions

Hope it helps 😌
Valeriia

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

This solution is about reporting on Jira issue statuses (although in a Confluence page). The question was about Confluence page statuses.

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2023

@Aron Gombas _Midori_  ah, now i understand, thank you! 

1 vote
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
November 2, 2023

G-Day @john.davis 

Our team also loves dynamic statuses in Confluence and various reporting opportunities. Just to let you know, our team of Handy Macros for Confluence app has Handy Page Status Report to compliment our Handy Page Status as a few examples of macros which comes in our app's bundle. 

HPS.png  HPSR.png

While Handy Page Status comes in Handy to:

• Indicate the Confluence documentation status.
  • Create status options that work best for your company process
  • Reuse these status sets across pages for status consistency
  • Make updates in one click from the page view mode

Its data can be organized in a separate report based on:

• Confluence spaces where the status is set
  • Handy Page Status sets
  • Handy Page Status options
  • Confluence users who set the status
  • Handy Page Status dates

Feel free to check out Handy Macros for Confluence on the Atlassian Marketplace to see if this app can be a good fit for your needs and use cases. 

Cheers,

Anastasia

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

Hi @john.davis ,

I don't know of a free app to report the built-in status.  However our app

Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud can report on the built-in page status, and you can use the app together with the page properties and the page properties report macro to build reports.

0 votes
Adrian Hülsmann - B1NARY
Marketplace Partner
May 22, 2023

Hello @john.davis

The native page status is rather limited, and I think there is no free macro or reporting app available to make use of this.

However, there are full content lifecycle management solutions like Breeze, available via the Atlassian Marketplace, which also gives you page statuses and reports about outdated pages to review or archive.

3.gif

It provides a lot of features, such as:

• automated content analyses,
  • page review and archiving workflows,
  • page and space ownership,
  • reports (both global and space-level,
  • notifications,
  • bulk archiving and deletion,
  • analytics,
  • data export for all your content, ownership, and status information via CSV
  • and more to update outdated pages quickly and enhance collaboration.

👉 Feel free to give it a try or schedule an appointment with me for a personal demo.

Cheers, Adrian from B1NARY (we are the developers of Breeze)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events