Confluence + Jira + Trello Integrations

Andrew.Ellis May 17, 2023

Hi All! I wanted to ask a question to the group on what their plans are for Confluence and Jira integrations deprecating in July? Is there going to be a new integration or is there a long term solve for people who are using this integration? 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Hi @Andrew_Ellis and welcome to the community,

What do you mean by "Confluence and Jira integrations deprecating in July"? When did that happen? Any links to it? Confluence and Jira almost works as one.

Andrew.Ellis May 18, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ sorry should have been more clear on this, the power up integrations in Trello than allow you to link to Confluence and Jira tickets within a Trello card. Screenshot 2023-05-18 071025.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hi @Andrew_Ellis 

It seems that indeed these power ups will be deprecated

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/using-the-jira-power-up/

However if your account has access to all Jira, Confluence and Trello, when pasting links from Jira and Confluence to your trello, these links will be automatically converted to smart links:

trello powerup.png

MeiLing Roberts May 22, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ thank you for your reply. Will all the existing "attachments" on Trello cards that are linked to Jira issues remain? I am unsure of whether or not power-ups will simply no longer be available (i.e., Jira issues will no longer have the ability to be attached to Trello cards) or if another result of the deprecation will be that all existing Jira issues that are attached to Trello cards will become unattached. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2023

@MeiLing Roberts hmm.. that I do not know. I can only point you in contacting directly atlassian and ask them for an official answer. Then you will know what to do!

Like MeiLing Roberts likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events