Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Indexing throw Error at restart.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013

Hi All,

recently moved confluence instance from Oracle to postgress.

Rebuild indexes search functionality work's without any issue At restart of confluence system

i have below error.

ERROR [scheduler_Worker-10] [net.java.ao.sql] handleUpdateError Exception executing SQL update <CREATE INDEX "index_ao_9412a1_aotask_user" ON "AO_9412A1_AOTASK"("USER")>

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "index_ao_9412a1_aotask_user" already exists at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:302)at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyStatement.executeUpdate(NewProxyStatement.java:64)at net.java.ao.DatabaseProvider.executeUpdate(DatabaseProvider.java:2294)at net.java.ao.DatabaseProvider.executeUpdateForAction(DatabaseProvider.java:2364)

at net.java.ao.DatabaseProvider.executeUpdatesForActions(DatabaseProvider.java:2327)at net.java.ao.schema.SchemaGenerator.migrate(SchemaGenerator.java:94)

please let me know your suggection's.

1 answer

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Hi Tousif,

from the look of the error message you're geting there it seems this is an issue with the database indexes and not with the Lucene index that is responsible for the search in Confluence, so I suspect the most likely cause of this issue is that the Confluence user may not have sufficient privileges over its database and that is why you are seeing these issues. So, please ensure that the Confluence user has full permissions over its database and then I'm hopeful that this issue will disappear for you.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events