Confluence - Help to align manual comments in a Dynamic table (JIRA)

Matias G Labrana July 2, 2024

Hello people,

I have this basic table with dynamic info coming from JIRA, with a table transformer to edit existing columns:

1298731.jpeg

The idea is to create a new column called "comments" where the users will be able to add a comment manually in Confluence to a specific IDs from JIRA.
Can this action be possible taking in consideration that the comments must align to the JIRA IDs? and also considering that as this is a dynamic table, the IDs are appearing and dissapearing constantly? 

Basically I want a way to align comments according to the corresponding Jira ID so the comment will place correctly into the ID in the new column "Comments" created

Please consider that I am not administrator of the project in JIRA that I am dealing, so I cannot automate fields in JIRA, unfortunately in this case is not an option
Thanks!

1 answer

3 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024

And what concerns the type of JOIN function for the query if your tables have different number of rows: please check this page https://www.javatpoint.com/mysql-left-join-vs-right-join

If your macro generated table is the first one, you'll need LEFT JOIN.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events