Confluence Global CSS, Quick Search

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Our logo is the same color as the global search so I need to update the CSS to make the quick search white. Any idea why this code is not working?

Also, will need to change the color of the magnifying glass if possible as that is white...

• Confluence Server

css.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2018

Hello,

There is actually no need to use CSS to change Search Bar background and Text colour, these settings can be modified from General Configuration > Colour Scheme:

colour.png

Besides finding the right CSS element to change, you would also need to find one for Global, Space and Admin menu searches, as those are different, you would also need to identify active and inactive text, as those seem to change the tone.

Changing from Admin panel changes setting globally for all, Admin, spaces and Global page

0 votes
Ae Quitas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2018

why can i not find all those option? i can change two colors and nothing else, im site and main admin

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2018

@Ae Quitas I am on server, are you on cloud?

Not sure the options in the cloud environment are different than server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events