Confluence Draw.IO marco will not populate a template on a site page

Williams_Robert May 24, 2023

Hi, 

I am running Confluence Data center 7.19.6 with the Draw.IO 11.1.1 macro installed.  (66 modules enabled).  This is also in a closed network environment (no internet access).

When a user attempt to add the Draw IO template to the site page by selecting the plus, then selecting the draw,io Diagram in the drop down menu, the user is provided a list of templates to choose from: Draw.IO Diagrams and DRAW.IO Templates. All the templates appear to be properly populated. in the selection window.

Once a template is selected, and "Create" is chosen, the site page they are working on transitions to a "Page not found".  

I have followed the instructions on the draw.io site (https://drawio-app.com/blog/draw-io-training-exercise-1-add-a-draw-io-diagram-to-a-confluence-page/),

Are these templates attempting to download from the internet?   Is there something else I can check to determine why this is failing?  All other Confluence macro's and functions seem to operate as expected.

2 answers

1 vote
Williams_Robert May 26, 2023

Thanks for the response.  The issue was the base URL was not properly formatted as described here: Configuring the Server Base URL | Confluence Data Center and Server 8.3 | Atlassian Documentation 

Adding the /confluence after the DNS name resolved the issue and now the drow.IO templates post correctly.

0 votes
Mike Rink
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2023

Hi @Williams_Robert , I think your best bet would be to make a support ticket with our team, so we can help you get diagramming. Please reach out to us https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14 to create a ticket and you will hear back from us soon. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events