Confluence Cloud Trial - Not receiving email

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

I am currently running a trial in Confluence Cloud. It resides in the same space as our production Jira instance.

I am subscribed to multiple notifications for Confluence, and am watching multiple pages, yet I have not received one email since the trial started. My email address is configured, and I do receive emails from Jira. 

Am I missing something?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renan2Papavaitsis August 21, 2018

Hi Darryl, 

I think the best approach is to contact Atlassian Support directly by filing a ticket on https://support.atlassian.com/contact.

Their support analysts can check the logs and confirm if notifications are indeed being sent by your Confluence.

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Agreed, just thought I would check here first to see if there was something obvious this newb was missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events