It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence Cloud - Remove or hide the last updated and created by

Hi!

How to remove or hide the last updated and created by text of my pages on Confluence Cloud.

I found some information, but only for Server.

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello there @Governança de TI!

You are correct. Manually setting customisations in your cloud instance is a limited feature. You can have a deeper look at the differences between Confluence Cloud and Self-hosted here:

You might have options on how to change this with third-party themes for Confluence Cloud as well:

Third-party vendors should be capable of providing support to their applications should you face any issue with them.

However, if you are still using the Old Experience (old editor) in Confluence Cloud you might be able to use the Style macro. Inside the style macro, you could add CSS to remove this element on a per-page basis. This is not a supported solution due to the customization aspect of it.

Also, keep in mind that the old editor experience will be discontinued at some point in the future and this solution will not be viable from that point onward. Here is an outlook on the new editing experience:

Hope this sheds some light on this matter! Let us hear from your team findings.

Hello Diego!

Thank you very much for your answers and comments.

• third-party themes for Confluence Cloud 
    • We already use the "Refined Spaces for Confluence Cloud", but only remove this information (last updated and created by) from the homepage or at least, we don't know how to make this.
  • Old Experience (old editor) - I don't think we will use this solution.

Thanks again. ;)

Thanks for getting back to this thread, @Governança de TI!

Wonderful, since you already use a third-party plugin, they might be able to provide some insight on it! Maybe we could ask @Gen from Refined for some input.

Is there anything else we could assist you with? Let us hear from you.

Sorry I'm a bit late on answering you here. And thanks for the mention Diego! 

As you thought @Governança de TI , you can only remove the 'last updated' and 'last created' on the space homes where the Refined tools are in play. 

The reason is that with Refined Toolkit for Cloud (formerly called RefinedSpaces) the default space home is replaced by a layout (that you can add modules to). So that's why those are hidden. But on pages we can't change anything on the page. 

You're welcome to reach out to our support service if you have further questions or need help: https://support.refined.com 

Thanks for the info.

I understand, but what we want is do not use third-party plugin to hide this information. Just like the sidebar, for example.

Thanks anyway. ;)

Like Gen likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

294 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you