[Confluence Cloud] Badge, Karma or any other gamification?

Tobias May 25, 2018

My articles in Confluence are getting outdated. I'd like to find something against that. I think the best way is to implement some gamification solution.

In the best case, any scores can still be derived. Then I could do a "Confluence Month" once every six months and start a contest and whoever has scored the most points gets a squeaking duck. :)

Unfortunately I haven't found any extension for Confluence Cloud with badges or something similar.

Anyone have a solution?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
thais
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2018

Hi, Tobias,

We opened the following feature for this functionality:
- CONFCLOUD-60020 - Gamification for Confluence: Badge, Karma or any score points

You may add yourself as a watcher to the page above, voting to increase its popularity. More information about how Atlassian implements New Features can be found in this page.

Best regards,
Thais

Sebastian Bold September 12, 2018

Hi, this is my first posting. Hopefully it's placed correctly :)

I have an additional idea regarding gamification.

Maybe some statistics for likes and comments like in the questions section will help to motivate more users in my company to use Confluence.

I think about a "most active users" macro or something like that ...

Rgds

Sebastian

Like # people like this
Donnovan Keith Richardson March 22, 2021

I voted and added the issue to my watch list. Are there specific requirements that need to be met to push this feature through to production? I think this would definitely help with community engagement. Thanks.

Like Sebastian Bold likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events