Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Cloud (2020): How to add CSS that works to the PDF Stylesheet in a page

Tara L Conklin February 7, 2020

I have spent hours searching the Confluence forums and help pages with no success. Nearly everything I find dates back to 2018. 

I have the latest page editor in Confluence Cloud. 

I would like to customize the CSS for my pages (NOT at the Global setting) using the PDF StyleSheet under

Space Settings > Look and Feel

I want to change my headings and fonts on the page using this snippet of CSS code. 

h1 {
font-size: 2.5em; /* 40px/16=2.5em */
font-family: Impact, Charcoal, sans-serif;
text-decoration: underline;
text-shadow: 3px 2px lightgray;
color: #048DB2;
}

h2 {
font-size: 1.75em; /* 30px/16=1.875em */
font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
}

p {
font-size: 0.875em; /* 14px/16=0.875em */
font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
line-height: 1.5;
letter-spacing: 1.5px;
}

I've tried everything and nothing is working. 

2 answers

0 votes
Craig Beible July 7, 2021

I think the original poster was saying that there isn't a way to style the Confluence page itself (NOT the PDF export).

I, too, am having the same issue... I cannot find a way to do something simple like change the default font size for a Confluence page. All of the forums are from 2018 or older and all refer to options that no longer exist in the newer versions of Confluence.

Any suggestions?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2020

Hi Tara,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

There are some further instructions from our Advanced PDF Export Customizations page.  Have you seen the instructions there? Perhaps they can help you to customize your PDF export.

You can also upload a custom font and refer to it using the method in the article above.

I hope that helps; let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events