Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Can't Connect to JIRA

Kristen Viscardi November 10, 2015

confluence.jpg i received this from some of my end users when they are trying to update their macros, even though we do have active working links between our JIRA and confluence instances and they are working. Everything on my screen (i'm an admin) is displaying fine from macros, links, etc.and I can update no problem, but when I go on their machines or they try on their own they get the message above.

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

Hi Kristen,

It's possible that the current link is broken. Could you please try recreate a new link with the exact same configuration from the previous one? This will not delete any existing macro/gadgets on pages, as they will be recreated with the new link.

It's also worth trying to clear the plugins cache: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+clear+Confluence+plugins+cache

Regards,
LM 

Kristen Viscardi November 11, 2015

Thank you, clearing the cache worked!

0 votes

They do, it's for their own project.

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2015

Can you confirm that the end user has the permission to see the tickets in JIRA as well as login to Confluence.

0 votes

links.PNG

0 votes

I have attached a photo.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2015

What type of Application Link have you configured?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events