Confluence Calendar

GaryN October 18, 2017

I am creating a timeline on the Confluence calendar that has five different phases of a project.  Each phase has a specified number of days in a month.  We utilize different colors for quick reference for each of the phases.  Is it possible to select a different color for an event in the calendar.

Also, the calendar displays the current month you are in.  Is it possible to have it stay static?  For example:  If I create a calendar for project phases that start in July and ends in August.  I would like the calendar when I embed it with the specific project to always display in August for example with the ability to scroll forward or back.  Currently, it always displays in the month that we are currently in.  

Thanks, 

1 answer

0 votes
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2017

Let me ask this.. Is it a calendar you want or a roadmap planner?

roadmap.jpg

GaryN October 20, 2017

A calendar.  I  figured out how to change the colors.  However, I have not been successful in keeping the calendar static.

Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2017

I believe the calendar will continue to scroll with the current date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events