Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence: After a migration to a new database, the url has to be updated each time

PaulaA August 21, 2019

Hi there,

The DBA has migrated the Confluence database to a new one and every time I restart the application (is a test one so quite often currently) I get the message to update the url. Once I have it done and save it I get an error: 

org.springframework.orm.hibernate5.HibernateJdbcException: JDBC exception on Hibernate data access: SQLException for SQL [n/a]; SQL state [64000]; error code [1187]; could not execute statement; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute statement
    at org.springframework.orm.hibernate5.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:248)

caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute statement
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:47)

caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01187: cannot read from file because it failed verification tests ORA-01110: data file 2049: '+CONF_LTOP_D/temp01.dbf' 
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:447)

I have no clue what should I do now..

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2019

I'm afraid this is a pure database error, nothing to do with Confluence directly.  Confluence has issued some SQL and got what is essentially a "the database says no, and the error message is that the database is set up wrong"

You'll need to go back to the DBA and get them to fix it.

PaulaA August 21, 2019

Hi Nic,

I have thought so but I wanted to verify if there was any other solution.

Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2019

It's an Oracle error reporting problems on the files that underlie the Oracle data, so there's not much a Confluence admin can do with it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events