Confluence 4.2 Crucible Plugin?

Kevin Set
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2012

Hey all, I was just wondering if there is a Crucible 2.7 plugin that can be used for my Confluence 4.2 wiki page? I understand the following statement below, but is there ANY sort of "code review" plugin that I can use for my wiki? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

-xxdivinevinny

Crucible 2.7

• Crucible Confluence LightSCM Plugin has Been Removed from Crucible
    Previously, Crucible shipped with a plugin to enable reviews against content in Confluence. Since Confluence 4's new editor will no longer support wiki markup, this plugin has been deprecated. The Crucible plugin source as well as the source for the Confluence SCM plugin will remain open-source and are available via the Plugin Exchange at the following locations:

2 answers

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Hello There,

Actually we have the Crucible Connector, that is a plugin that provides a functionality to insert a macro displaying a short summary of a Crucible Review and this summary includes the ID, name, and status of the review and a link to the review. And this plugin is available for your Confluence version - 4.2.

For more details, please check the following link:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.crucible-plugin

And if you need some assistance with the usage of the plugin itself, you request a help from the plugin's provider by the following e-mail address:

ychen@atlassian.com

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

LJ.

Mircea Marin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

Page not found :(

srinivas charan mamidi May 9, 2016

Page not found

candace dawn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2016

page not found sad

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

"The Crucible plugin source as well as the source for the Confluence SCM plugin" are now gone, apparently

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events