Confluence 4.2 Crucible Plugin?

Hey all, I was just wondering if there is a Crucible 2.7 plugin that can be used for my Confluence 4.2 wiki page? I understand the following statement below, but is there ANY sort of "code review" plugin that I can use for my wiki? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

-xxdivinevinny

Crucible 2.7

• Crucible Confluence LightSCM Plugin has Been Removed from Crucible
    Previously, Crucible shipped with a plugin to enable reviews against content in Confluence. Since Confluence 4's new editor will no longer support wiki markup, this plugin has been deprecated. The Crucible plugin source as well as the source for the Confluence SCM plugin will remain open-source and are available via the Plugin Exchange at the following locations:

2 answers

"The Crucible plugin source as well as the source for the Confluence SCM plugin" are now gone, apparently

Hello There,

Actually we have the Crucible Connector, that is a plugin that provides a functionality to insert a macro displaying a short summary of a Crucible Review and this summary includes the ID, name, and status of the review and a link to the review. And this plugin is available for your Confluence version - 4.2.

For more details, please check the following link:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.crucible-plugin

And if you need some assistance with the usage of the plugin itself, you request a help from the plugin's provider by the following e-mail address:

ychen@atlassian.com

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

LJ.

Page not found :(

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

64 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you