Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence 4.0: mailto link with space and page name?

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2011

I'd like to put a mailto link for customer feedback at the bottom of every page in my wiki. I'd like to capture the space and page name and include it in the message automatically. Are there system variables for wiki markup or custom HTML that can do that?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2011

This works:

<a href="mailto:rlauriston@sendmail.com?subject=$title - $sitemeshPage.getProperty("page.spacename")">Send Feedback</a>

1 vote
David Peterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2011

You would have to edit your 'main' layout and add something like:

<a href="mailto:foo@bar.com?subject=$!{page.title} - $!{space.name}">Support</a>

Whether or not 'page' and 'space' are available may depend on the context of where this is getting executed.

0 votes
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2011

I put it at the end of the sidebar.container div, and the subject is just " - ".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events