Configure confluence space administrators

hemanth acharya December 23, 2014

Hi All,

I created a space in confluence and navigated to "space tools" -> "overview". I see here so many users under "Administrators", and I am not sure how to remove some of them as I don't want to give them the space admin prev for my space. I looked around in permissions but there is no way where I can edit the space administrators list.

Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks,

Hemanth

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2014

Hey Hemanth,

Yes, since it's your space you can do whatever you want to do. I could find this documentation, that can help you, manage those users there:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Assigning+Space+Permissions

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
WZ

hemanth acharya December 25, 2014

Thanks for the info

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2014

On the Space tools -> Permissions screen, click "edit permissions".  Then for each person or group with admin rights, remove the tick in the admin column.  Click save.  (It won't let you remove everyone, keep yourself on the list)

hemanth acharya December 25, 2014

Thanks for the info

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events